Saturday, March 29, 2008

Congratulations, Jeff!

Congratulations to Jeff Peek, the new Autocracy Poker Champion! Jeff outplayed and outlasted a tough final table including two former APC Champions plus two former APC money winners.

Here are the final table results:

7th place: Dan
6th place: Erin
5th place: Rob
4th place: Alice
3rd place: Paul (wins $70)
2nd place: Brian D. (wins $100)
1st place: Jeff (wins $190)

Jeff's win, his first cash at an APC event, puts him in the illustrious company of previous champions Dan and Erin, as well as Lisa, Tom, Paul, and myself as money winners in the short but storied history of the APC.

Thanks to all who participated! And thanks to those who took pictures. I hope everyone had a great time. Hope to see you all at APC4 next year!

Here are some more pics:




I love this pic because it looks like I'm yelling at Steve:






The final table:

And a couple of Guitar Heroes round out the festivities:

2 comments:

Dan said...

Yeah! I'm listed first in the final results, that's like winning! :)

Fun time Bri (& everyone). Hope I can make it back next year.

Tom said...

And it looks like I'm using my beer as a mic. . .

Thanks again for the APC. I look forward to regaining my second place title next year.