Thursday, January 8, 2009

BMWs and poison

I despise graffiti. It is always ugly. It is always offensive. If someone spraypainted something of mine, I would be hard pressed not to spraypaint their ass with copper-coated 12 gauge #4 pheasant shot.

And yet, during one of my morning rush hour commutes this week, I found myself immensely amused by some graffiti applied to a BMW billboard.

The next day, I brought my camera, hoping to immortalize and perhaps even glorify the terrible vandalism. But alas, by then, the billboard had been replaced. So unfortunately, what you see below is not the actual billboard I saw, but my artistic reconception.

All was not in vain, however. Since I had my camera, I was finally able to take a picture of this box, which has been sitting on the grounds of my contractual place of employment for the past several weeks:

I read the words on the box very carefully and decided that opening, moving, or otherwise coming in contact with the box was probably not a great idea.

Anyone have any idea what's inside?

1 comment:

Dan said...

Geez Brian, maybe you can reapply that brilliant graffito. Did they actually replace the billboard in one day? That's pretty amazing...

As for the poison box... I betcha there's a geocache inside!